The Job in short
Meet the job
We love clean, testable, and maintainable code that is cross-browser compatible. You are part of a multidisciplinary team being end-to-end responsible for delivery, from concept to production-ready software.
How about you
You have strong Angular (we use Angular 6) and Typescript skills;
● You have worked with RxJS and understand design patterns;
● Having experience with Node and npm, and the Angular CLI would be an advantage too in building toolchains;
● You commonly use Gulp, Grunt and/or Webpack in your projects;
● You know the ins- and outs- of effective CI and CD (e.g builds, pipelines, branching strategy) processes in a modular, decomposed architecture;
● Having hands-on experience with build systems like Jenkins is a plus;
● You have experience in working with Docker & Kubernetes and Linux.